pretty

pretty

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Shelly


My dear friend, Joyce called me yesterday and left a message that she had a surprise for me. I waited a little before returning her call as I thought that she should be at school teaching. But finally I decided to call. She answered the phone all bright and cheery. She asked me to hold for a minute...Then I heard it...She had her entire 2nd grade class sing a very resounding 'Happy Birthday to You". It was soooo cool. What a great surprise. She says she does it for all her family and friends. I'm glad she did. It made my day!

5 comments:

Nocella Clan said...

Happy Birthday! What did you do on your special day?

sara and gailon said...

Happy Belated Birthday! how are things going? What didja do?

Ambie T. said...

Happy belated birthday! I am terrible with these things you know!

janaeg said...

I didn't know we shared a birthday... Rock on August 28th... :-) Janae

janaeg said...

I have a blog too. www.gonzalezgalavants.blogspot.com